Manglik Dosh Solution
One of the most negative attributes of a person’s birth chart is Manglik Dosh. It is a devastating astrological defect that has a major negative impact on one’s marriage aspects. A person with mangal dosh has to face a vast plethora of troubles and issues that lead to depression in life. Loneliness is a big troubles and a major cause of depression in life.
Defects in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house of the Kundli signify Mangal Dosh. When planet Mars or “Mangal” is present in these houses, it leads to troubles in marriage and relationships. A person with anomalies in the Mars planet on the birth chart is called as Manglik and is known to be suffering from Manglik Dosha.
The following remedies are prescribed by the astrologer to relieve Mangal dosh:
- Fasting on Tuesdays is known to ease the troubles of this dosha.
- The vashikaran specialist astrologer suggests that marriages after 28 years of age can be successful.
- Wearing red colored ornaments will evade the ill-effects of mangal dosh and make it possible to attract a life partner.
- Donating food and money among the poor pleases the gods and helps ease the troubles.
- Marriage of manglik with manglik helps kill the ill effects of this dosha.
- The tradition of Kumbh Vivah before the actual marriage can counter the dosha defects.
- Poojas of lord Hanuman on Tuesdays gradually fades away the effect of Mangal Dosha.
The love marriage specialist astrologer offers the best poojas and mantras that are known to counter the ill effects. With successful remedies, the vashikaran specialist astrologer successfully relieves the manglik people of the dosha burden.
The marriage specialist astrologer Pt. Sushil Sharma has a vast knowledge of mantras and remedies for mangal dosh to help relieve these people of all issues. Mars determines a person’s prospects of marriage and lifetime relationships and any defect related to this celestial body is known to negatively affect marriage.